Question
Posted by: zan | 2007/04/02

Lump in buttock - Radiology???

I have a lump in my left buttock and my doctor gave me a Fexo 180mg prescription. Im getting worried that this is not going away, is it possible if i could see a Radiologist who can examine me to see whats going on regarding this lump? Please advise.

Dear Zan
No, I don't think a radiologist will be the right person to see. Fexo is for allergies? I wonder if you should not get a second opinion at another GP? It could be a harmless lipoma or fat gland.

1
Posted by: zan | 2007/04/03

Thank you for ur responce Doc. What kind of doctor/specialist should i consult because i want someone who is going to do a thorough examination and see whats happening inside and recommend the correct medication. Please advise.

Reply to zan