Question
Posted by: help please | 2007/04/02

lump in breast

hi im 25 years old and i have a nipple piercing and for about two years now i have had this lump in my breast. its about one finger space from my nipple, its about the size of a 10 cent coin and its just under the serface of my skin it isnt sore and hasnt changed its shape. should i be concerned? the vain is also hard could i be one of the ducts/glands in my breast that got hurt?

Please relpy
Thank you very much

Dear Help
You probably developed inflammation in one of the breast glands and ducts due to the piercing. Please let your GP have a look as even men can get breast cancer.