Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/12/17

Lump as big as a R2-00 coin

Gynaedoc

I am 31 year old woman and about a week ago I noticed I have a lump and it is hard on my private parts and I left it but lately it is very sore and it is about as big as a R2-00 coin and very sensitive and sometimes it is very itchy. What can it be should I have it checked out or is there medication I can take that will take it away.

You should have it checked out.I can't say what it is without examining you. It could be a wart, cyst or infected gland.

1
Posted by: sam | 2004/12/18

You don't say where exactly it is? I would see my doctor for a check-up - it doesn't sound right

Reply to sam