Question
Posted by: Dave | 2005/07/13

Lump above right testical

I am 15 years old and strange lump just above my right testical. It's been there for a long time now. I don't think it has increased in size since I've noticed it. Sometimes there is a little pain on the lump and above near my kidneys (mostly the right). And the left testical hangs lower than the right one, I don't know if that makes a difference or not, I read somewhere that that wasn't normal. I've asked my dad to take me to a doctor once before a while ago but nothings become of it. Should i be worried about this lump?

Dave, it is probably nothing to be worried about, but I can’t say for sure without being able to examine you first. The best would be to have your dad take you to the doctor just to make sure.
It is normal for the left testicle to hang lower than the right one – one less thing to be worried about. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2005/07/13

My child had the same thing on both sides, one side needed to be operated, the other corrected itself

Reply to Powerpuff