Question
Posted by: lyn22 | 2007/12/04

lump

I have a lump about 1cm big just above my right ankle, its in between hard and soft and the colour of my skin. Do you know what can cause this?

Hi Lyn22

I'd be guessing - did you bump it, could it be a bite of some sort, maybe you rolled over on the ankle? It's impossible to just guess without any history - I mean, did you wake up one morning and there it was, or did it develop over a period of a week? Is there anything you can think of that's happened to possibly cause it?

I think ultimately, you'll need to go see a doctor and have it checked out, because only on examination can you have a diagnosis - this forum can't provide that, unfortunately.

So while I hate passing the buck, I have to on this one.