Question
Posted by: WHY | 2004/10/28

LULU'S POSTING

HAS THAT POSTING BEEN REMOVED? AND WHY?

Sharp folks, our team, ne ?

7
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

ja nê... the admins were asleep when the shit hit the fan earlier on... that other whole posting should have been removed...
what's done is done... eish!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/28

It was removed for that? Wow... I thought it was much worse.

As for remaining "lulu": Maybe in attack mode I should have posted under another nick too, then Lulu's rep would have stayed intact. (o;

Reply to lulu

Lulu
I happened to mention something on the posting that was removed.
You were a bit out of line today, for which you have apologised, but I agree with most of your sentiments and like I said you call a spade a spade !
Note how all the people in attack mode has changed their nicks(I am guilty , too).Must say, you remain Lulu.

Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

ja i suppose some of these posting drive to the H24 Admins to have to start posting on this cybershrink forum asking for help due to the pshycological stress they under ...

hey guys/girl (admins), just take note of the drugs some of these okes are on and you'll be ok ..

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/28

I take one little break and miss the whole show! Missed the posting referred to, sorry. Had to have been good if it was removed. Will pay better attention next time. :op

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/28

Thanx once again Health24 Administrators.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/28

Because it was uncalled for and an attack on an individual, even after she had aplogised. It's good that H24 are awake.

Reply to Chelle