Posted by: Pale | 2012/11/06

Lucrin 11.75 injection

Im a lady aged 34,with 2 kids.I have my C-setion in 2007,and few years later I realised that I have something that feels like a lump on the lower part of my womb,and its gets painful and bigger when im having my periods,I ve been to my Gynae and he thought it was a blood cloth which might have formed when they were perfoming my C-section,he then prescribed a " fine needle aspiration" procedure to suck out the lump,and Danogen 100 tablets.and now 8 months later the lump and the pain is back again.I ve been to his offices again and now he thinks its Endometriosis and he has prescribed Lucrin 11.75 injection,and he told me that one of the side effects of this injection is that I wont see my periods for 3months,but now I ve been on the website and I see the sideffect of this drug are so many,and now Im scared to take tbe injection.I just want to find out if theres any another route that I can follow,and if indeed Lucrin injection will cure this Endometrios

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I think that you first need a diganosis to be sure that it is endometriosis. This is usually done via a laparoscopy. If the diagnosis is confirmed, there are a number of options - depo provera, Danazol, Lucrin, surgery.
Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.