Question
Posted by: NJ | 2004/11/08

LUBRICATION AND INFECTIONS

I would like to know what type of lubrication is the correct one to use to lubricate my vagina without having a risk of infection. Where can I get this lube?

Can you get infection if you use an incorrect lube like vaseline? Can this cause cancer?

Astroglide is a waterbased lubrication that is very similar to natural lubrication. It is available at pharmacies.

You can get thrush from Vaseline, but the most common cause of Cancer of the cervix is Human Papilloma virus

3
Posted by: Nan | 2004/11/09

We used "Sylk" lube once, I got such a terrible infection from it! Had to go on anti biotics etc. NOT fun.

Reply to Nan
Posted by: c | 2004/11/09

Yip, two thumbs up for KY Jellie. You can also buy it at clicks for about R30. I still say the guy who invented it should get a medal. No smell, no colour, no infection.

Reply to c
Posted by: ,,,,,,,, | 2004/11/08

KY gelly best thing since bubble gum get it at pick and Pay really good stuff as far as i know no side effect and well hay if there are side affect i would have been effected AGES ago so go 4 it use it abuse it and enjoy it

Reply to ,,,,,,,,