Question
Posted by: Jules | 2007/04/12

LU hormone testing

Hi, I am very irregular and have been using ovulation predictor kits to see if i can detect ovulation, I did this month and it did show a rise (2 blue lines) around day 15 which would be correct based on last month's cycle. But I read everywhere this does not necessarily mean I will ovulate. that the rise in hormone can be for another reason.
My doctor is suggesting Chlomid, but if the kit worked this month maybe i should continue using it?
My cycles range from 40 days to 29 days.
Thanks,

Follow up with a Day 21 progesterone. If this is positive, then you did ovulate.