Posted by: Zoe | 2008/10/25

LP299v is aggravating my IBS!

Dear Doc
Please help. My GP put me on a 3 month course (one capsule once a week) of Fluconazole and advised me to go on a candida and IBS diet, which I am doing with the help of a dietitian. I have just 2 more weeks left on the medication and the diets. I' m trying LP299v for the third time in my life, with the exact same results: by the third day of taking one capsule twice a day, my IBS is aggravated! The bloating and gas and odour become even worse, and I cannot be around people. This happens on any probiotic. Any suggestions or ideas, please? Thanks very much.

Dear Zoe

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you stop using the probiotic tablets and replace it with bulgarian yoghurt.

Kind regards