Posted by: YLM | 2010/03/06

Lowveld sores / Laeveldsere

Sores on the skin, known as " Laeveld sere" 

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Please be so kind as to elaborate on your request, as I am unsure what you need.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Chantal | 2010/04/30

My son has the same and he was given antibiotics augmentim, bactroban nasal and fucin antibiotic ointment.Hope this helps

Reply to Chantal
Posted by: Coi | 2010/04/17

I would also like to know how do you treat Laeveld sere. My son has sores on his foot and my neighbour told me that it is Laeveld sere. Is it possible that you could help me with this problem?

Reply to Coi
Posted by: Leonie Ackermann | 2010/04/06

How do we treat/heal the infection called " laeveld sere" 

Reply to Leonie Ackermann

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.