Question
Posted by: kaddy | 2008/01/24

low/high blood pressure

hi,
having rather low blood pressure my whole life, the highest was during my pregnancy with 120/80 - normal for most people, i was stunned to see at my last check up that my pressure was 139/100 or thereabouts and was wondering if it is normal for blood pressure to change like that . my doc didn´t give me a satisfactory answer
thanks

Hallo Kaddy
Blood pressure is not constant, you may have been stressed or anxious or not feeling well that day. Rather do your blood pressure daily for a few days and look at the average to decide if there really is a problem.

1
Posted by: Ros | 2008/05/15

What can I do about hypertension that lasts all night?

Reply to Ros