Question
Posted by: Bones | 2006/04/06

Lowette, constant bleeding

I gave birth 5 months ago. Then went on to Microval for 3 months. 27 days ago, I started Lowette since I had stopped breastfeeding. The problem is that I have been bleeding constantly ever since. Some days its heavy, like a period but most times it is very light, like normal discharge, just red. Before going on Lowette, my periods were normal. The bleeding started 2 days after starting Lowette.

What's the best thin to do? Just switch to something else? What is it in the lowette that could cause all the bleeding. How does Lowette actually work?

It may be that the Loette is too low a dose for you. You may need to change to a higher dose pill.