Posted by: amy | 2005/01/06

lower viginal pain during intercourse

My boyfriend and i have been having sex for 14 months. I experienced no discomfort and could do it on regular basis. In the last two months i have started to feel chafed after intercourse. The first time is bareble but if i we want to do it again in the same day it is to painful to finish. The pain is focussed in the bottom half of my vagina when he is halfway inside of me. The chaffing also occurs when I am sufficiently naturally lubricated. I dont feel any discomfort afterward and dont experience any other symptoms. We have both been faithful so we dont suspect an STD. Please stop the pain!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It may be that you have thrush, which is not an STD. Have this checked by your doctor.

Best wsihes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.