Question
Posted by: connie | 2004/10/28

lower tummy ache very bad.

Hi i am trying to find out why i am getting these pains .it started two days ago ,and is getting me very worried. it is in the lower part off my tummy .What is the cause off it.

There could be many causes - gynaecological, bladder infections, bowel problems. You should see your doctor for a full examination.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/28

Braxton Hicks aren't an ache, you can see them but not really feel them. Your stomach just contracts and it looks like a wave going across your stomach, or a hard area on one side.

If you are near the end of your preggie, you might be going into labour.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: super | 2004/10/28

It might be brixton hicks contractions, depending on how they are

Reply to super