Question
Posted by: Emma | 2003/03/08

Lower right abdominal pain

I have had a sudden acute pain in the loer right side of my abdomen over the last couple of days, its not intense and goes away quite quickly but it still concerns me. I have also noticed blood on the toilet paper quite a few times after I have passed a bowel movement. I have been refered to a gynocoligist in june because I have tried to get pregnant unsuccessfully for a year now.But should I consult my doctor straight away about the pain Ive experienced? Yours sincerly emma

This does not sound like a gynae problem, but rather somehting related to your bowel. If you have passed blood, you should see your doctor straight away. Your best bet would be to consult your GP.

1
Posted by: CL | 2003/03/10

I suggest you see you GP right away. I had the same a year ago. I was also trying to conceive, when I eventually did go to the Dr I discovered I was 8 weeks pregnant but it was ectopic (in my fallopian tube) and the baby and tube had to be removed. Please gp today!!!!!!

Reply to CL