Posted by: Sto | 2008/08/13

Lower Pain

hi. i' m 11 weeks pregnant, since last week i' ve been experiencing lower pain. i went to the doctor he only gave me antibiotics. I still feel pain even today.

I asked him to take my blood to do some tests, he told me that there is no need for that expect if i want to do tests for specific reason. I have not taken any test since i became pregnant. Am i supposed to go to the Gynae or GP to do the tests.

It sounds like normal stretching pains.
You should have your blood group, blood count and infection studies checked in pregnancy. If you are planning to deliver with a gynaecologist, then book with them now.

Posted by: Wanda | 2008/08/13

Hi Sto, I think you have to go see a gynae as you have to do NT scan and blood tests for Down' s syndrome and other abnomalities at 11 weeks

Reply to Wanda