Posted by: Sto | 2008/08/13

Lower Pain

hi. i' m 11 weeks pregnant, since last week i' ve been experiencing lower pain. i went to the doctor he only gave me antibiotics. I still feel pain even today.

I asked him to take my blood to do some tests, he told me that there is no need for that expect if i want to do tests for specific reason. I have not taken any test since i became pregnant. Am i supposed to go to the Gynae or GP to do the tests.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It sounds like normal stretching pains.
You should have your blood group, blood count and infection studies checked in pregnancy. If you are planning to deliver with a gynaecologist, then book with them now.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Wanda | 2008/08/13

Hi Sto, I think you have to go see a gynae as you have to do NT scan and blood tests for Down' s syndrome and other abnomalities at 11 weeks

Reply to Wanda

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.