Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/10/18

Lower Backache - 25 weeks pregnant

I only have backache when laying down, I do lay on my sides, battle standing up and walking the first few steps is very painful. I’m currently 25 weeks pregnant. Any advice will do.

Blondie

Panados, elevate your feet when sitting down and rest as much as you can

2
Posted by: Chez | 2004/10/18

Hi Blondie

I know how you feel. Try this and see if it helps. When lying down, sleep with only one pillow and use a conti pillow underneath your knees. But as doc says get plenty of rest/ Unfortuneatly you can only have panados for the pain. Be careful of back muscle spasm.

Good luck!
Chez

Reply to Chez
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/18

Hi Blondie

Backache in pregnancy is very common. If you are worried, pls call your doctor.

Keep well

Reply to Marlene