Question
Posted by: Lee(linky) | 2004/10/13

Lower Backache

Hi Gynaedoc,

I've wrote to you last week;but since Sunday 10/10/04 having heavy lower backache.Little bit better today.
Like I explain, last period seen end June'04.What's going on.I have made appointment with my Gynae 4 Friday 15/10/04.
Thanx.
Lee (Linky)

You would need a scan, an examination as well as a few blood tests to confirm what is going on.

2
Posted by: Lee (Linky) | 2004/10/18

Hi Gynaedoc,

I've went to my gynae on 15/10/04, but really was'nt satisfied with examination. Like explained to you,periods stop 26/06/04 until now.He said the reason for this is STRAIN.Could it be?. Has'nt given me any medication. Pse advise me to go for a second opinion.What do your guys think,
Linky

Reply to Lee (Linky)
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/13

Have you shown any other signs of pregnancy, sore breasts, nausea etc? Did you do a home pregnancy test?

Please let me know what your gynae says - reason is i having been having a bit of lower back ache for the last couple of days as well.

Reply to Shirls