Question
Posted by: DJ's mom | 2006/04/21

LOWER BACK SORE

I had a baby 8 months ago, ceasar with spinal block. About a month ago I seemed to have hurt my lower back when playing with my baby. It eventually got better and then this morning when playing with her I twisted wrong or something and now it's sore again. It's more lower back and at times a sharp pain into my hips.

Do I have to go see a doctor for it and which chiro or physio?

PS. Sorry I have to submit this Q to 2 doc's, cause I'm not sure who would have to deal with it.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi DJ's mom
No abs after surgery puts your back at risk. See if you can find a trainer who knows about this - or there is a group caled perfectly pregnant that may be able to help.

Douglas