Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2010/05/31

Lower back pains

Doc

I have some pains at the lower back, like on the spinal cord. I feel it when I bend or try to carry something heavy. Thought is was because I am due to my periods, but even after my periods I still experience the pain. What could it be?

Hallo Lizzy
It may be inflammation in the lower spinal joints, or in the muscles (called mechanical backache) If you don't have any symptoms of pain down the legs, you can probably treat with anti-inflammatory medication like Neurofen and physiotherapy alone. If you have needles and pins down your leg/s or difficulty walking, you should see your doctor

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Lizzy