Question
Posted by: Vix | 2006/04/03

Lower Back pain & loss of sensation in legs

I have been troubled with lower back pain for a while now. The last three weeks I have been losing sensation in my legs while sitting or walking to long. My doctor have done blood test which came back negative and a lot of x-rays but can not find anything wrong. should I take these to my chiro?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractic care may be indicated. There seems to be some pressure on the lumbo-sacral nerve roots. An examination is necessary. See your chiropractor tomorrow.

1
Posted by: rosemarie | 2006/04/07

my duather had the saame condition last year thy did blood test to. then whe took her for an mr scane to make a long story short she had transverse minnillitis thy cant find it true enny ather why it is a virus of the spinel cord so please a beg you go for an mr scane .it is relly the only way you can pick it up. as soon as posible.

Reply to rosemarie