Question
Posted by: Estelle | 2007/03/13

Lower BAck Pain & Back operation

Good day, I need to know what your opinion is to go for an back operation. I'm 34 years old, and my doctor want to ASAP do an back operation. How many successful / unsuccessful operations have been done on patients? Should I rather re-concider or go through life with back pain every day. Please e-mail me back and give me advise.
Have a nice day.
Estelle

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Estelle
I can unfortunately not give an informed opinion on the information you provide, but I am sure your doctor would know the exact reason why he needs to operate so urgently? There may be severe nerve involvement and tissue damage- I can't say. My personal opinion is that you should find out exactly why he wants to operate because one would obviously first opt for a more conservative approach if given a choice. If you are still not happy, you are absolutely entitled to a second opinion (preferably a neuro-surgeon) to help you make up your mind.
Also remember that quality of life is extremely important and no-one wants to live with daily pain. Total pain relief can also not be guaranteed by any operation. These are all aspects you need to consider and discuss with your doctor. Good luck!

1
Posted by: Busie | 2007/03/22

We normaly forget sometime God especialy when we face problems like this. Some problems are there to test our faith wheter do we really know God, coming to answer for instant HIV there is nothing impossible with God. Put God against the wall tell him that you cant suffer pains while there are people there who dont even care about him. Humble yourself before him and spread yur pain to him. He is waiting for you to say that GOD I'M NOT ABLE TO DO IT ON MY OWN help me. I tell you he will speak with you and he will do a miracle ring now in your life. Coz his name as power nothing is impossible with him. I WILL PUT YOU in my prayers and you are already healed in Jesus Name.

Busie
Joburg

Reply to Busie