Posted by: daisy | 2007/04/20

Lower back pain

good day,
I need second opinion on my back, i was in n motorcycle acident 2yrs ago... beginning of january i went to my house dr(which was on leave and had to see he's fill in) and told him i started to have serious back pains...He touch here and there and said i was not bending right, but i knew that was not true cause how could i suddenly change the way i bend in all these years ? monday i went back to , for pain is increasing my origanial house dr who then told me i had back muscle inflamation, and said i had to see a chiropractice and a ortipedict but the pain is getting worse i cant even bend over and tie my own shoes without having bad back pains....
Iam 26, and my father has a history of back problems and on my motherside there is history of back spine cancer and iam really worried.what am i to do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageChiroDoc

Take your doctor's advice and consult a chiropractor - if necessary he/she may refer you for an x/ray examination to determine exactly what is the cause of your discomfort.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.