Question
Posted by: daisy | 2007/04/20

Lower back pain

Dr.
good day,
I need second opinion on my back, i was in n motorcycle acident 2yrs ago... beginning of january i went to my house dr(which was on leave and had to see he's fill in) and told him i started to have serious back pains...He touch here and there and said i was not bending right, but i knew that was not true cause how could i suddenly change the way i bend in all these years ? monday i went back to , for pain is increasing my origanial house dr who then told me i had back muscle inflamation, and said i had to see a chiropractice and a ortipedict but the pain is getting worse i cant even bend over and tie my own shoes without having bad back pains....
Iam 26, and my father has a history of back problems and on my motherside there is history of back spine cancer and iam really worried.what am i to do?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Take your doctor's advice and consult a chiropractor - if necessary he/she may refer you for an x/ray examination to determine exactly what is the cause of your discomfort.