Question
Posted by: Russell | 2007/04/02

Lower Back Pain

My problem is that my back is hurting, this was caused by lifting one of those black wheel refuse bins filled with building rubble when my bathroom was being redone, i got someone to help me lift but ended up still hurting myself, it was very heavy, it didnt hurt immediately, but the day after my "back locked" I layed down and couldnt do anything but wait. I find myself "decompressing" by laying over the couch, and by laying on my back and pushing my legs over my centre of gravity to try and ease the discomfort which I think works in that it manages to ease the discomfort.

Its one of the discs right at the base of my spine

Anyway, its time to see a pro and was wondering who the correct person is to both treat and diagnose this problem ?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Russell

It could be a number of different things.

Start with a chiro

Dr P

1
Posted by: Eli | 2007/05/03

I ve' got terrible lower back pain,when i am doing my lower back excercises or when i am finished running.The knee problems i discover them on my long distance road running.

Reply to Eli