Question
Posted by: Moedeloos | 2008/01/24

Lower Back & Bladder ache

Good afternoon Doc
I've recently (2 weeks ago) decided to alter my lifestyle and start eating according to my blood type.
Suddenly, approximately 6 days ago I started getting lower back and bladder ache. It feels almost like period pains, but since I had a sterilisation, I only have a bit of spotting once a month with little or no discomfort at all.
The pain I'm experiencing is constant and only feels better when I'm taking pain killers. It comes back as soon as the pain killers have worked out.
Could it be anything to do with following this type of diet? Should I be concerned and see a doctor? Please advise if you have any ideas.
It really is unbearable.

Dear Moedeloos
Please rather let your doctor check your urine for a kidney or bladder infection - you may need antibiotics. I don't think the diet would have caused this.