Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/08

Lower back ache

i have been TTC for about 1 and a bit years. we feel pregnant and miscarried in march (i was 11 weeks). when i feel pregnant i starting getting lower back ache, i'm still experiancing this lower back ache even though its almost 8 weeks since the D&C. should i been worried and see someone?? went for my normal 6 week check and doc said all was perfect with my uterus. i'm really worried as it's starting to affect my way of life.

i'm 27, don't excersise regularly and try to follow a healthy diet.

The back pain is probably not related to the pregnancy. You could see your GP.