Question
Posted by: Leigh-Anne | 2005/07/27

Lower Back

Please help - I suffer from intense lower back pains that get worse when I sit for longer than 15 minutes and some nights when I try to sleep. I've found that I am most comfortable sitting on the hard floor. Then I feel no pain. About 7 years I was diagnosed with a stress fracture in my lower vertebrae but the pain subsided until about 2 months ago. I've been to my local doctor twice for anti-inflammatories and voltaren injections ... Is there anything else I can do for the pain ?? or to treat the problem ??

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Much depends upon your age - but a visit to a chiropractor for an evaluation of the condition may just prove worth your while.

1
Posted by: PK | 2005/08/25

Please enlighten me on the risk of having the following procedures arthroscopy,chondroplasty & microfracture patella

Reply to PK