Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2007/02/19

Lower abdominal/pelvic pain....

Not sure how to explain it really, but I feel pressure...as if I have to urinate really really bad...so much it hurts and is very uncomforable, I don't want to move. Also I feel a little bit of a burning sensation down there and it hurts a little when I pee.
Should I make an app. to get checked out? I'm feeling much better now, but it did hurt me in the morning for a little bit then went away and then hurt again at night for a good 9 hours.

It could be a bladder infection. If it persists, see your GP.