Question
Posted by: Vity | 2007/03/19

Lower Abdominal Pains

Last year in August I had an abortion and was on nuristerate immediatelly after that and I have had abdominal pains since then. I went to see a GP in January and also went for a Sonar where I was tested for pregnancy but nothing wrong was seen in my womb, ovaries, kidneys and abdomen.

I then changed to Depo in February this year but they only stoped for a week or two and started again. Now they are more severe than before. Is there something that I can use to clean the injection out of my system or do you know the real cause of the lower abdominal pains?

Is it possible to fall pregnant when changing contraceptives?

The injection does not cause abdominal pain. The next step to try to find the cause would probably be a laparoscopy.