Question
Posted by: Nono | 2005/07/20

Lower abdominal pains

I'm 24 yrs and I've never used any contraceptives in my life, i've been with my boyfriend for 6 yrs and we have stopped using condoms for the last three years but i've never fallen pregnant. I constatly get these sore or huge pimples around my vaginal area and i constantly get these lower abdominal pains which are making my life miserable, they are so painful that i can't even turn when i'm lying on the bed, or even walk, i went to the doctor who me told that my fellopian tubes are blocked due to an infection, he gave me treatment but there are no results. Please advise as i fear that i will never have children.

Dear Nono,

Your symptoms are alarming and I suggest that you see a gynecologist for further evaluation of these problems!
It is impossible to help you without a thorough physical examination, but you are young and there are many treatment options available so that you can have children without any problems!!!

Best of Luck!