Posted by: Maxine | 2011/11/01

Lower abdominal pain

I''ve been having pain on the right side and I saw a doctor who told me that he did not see anything wrong and gave me Antibiotics.

Recentlt this pain has shifted to the right side. To discribe the pain (If this is going to help) Its a tight pain and it comes and goes. If it starts I cannot talk or walk, I have to wait until it''s gone.

Please help me find the cause of this unbearable pain.

Thanking you in advance,


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It will be wise to consult a general surgeon or a gastroenterologist for an examination, blood tests and a possible abdominal ultrasound to establish the cause of your pain. Possible causes can be viral adenitis (a viral infection of the lymph nodes in the stomach), policystic ovarian disease, endometriosis, inflammation of the colon, etc.

In light of the severity of your pain, you should consult a specialist as soon as possible.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.