Question
Posted by: LLCOOLJ | 2004/10/27

LOWER ABDOMEN PAIN AND OVULATION

Hi doc,
i had sex on my 8th day,my 10th day and 11th day, but after having sex on my 10th, on the 11th day before even having sex i started feeling cramps as if my periods wanted to start again, and lower back pain as well. those pain would come and go, and feel some times tired. this morning is my 14th day and i had sex, and the pain that i was feeling is still there, ever since that pain started it was together with gas all the time. After having sex this morning, i saw very light blood spot after an hour, and it came out again after 2 hours, my lower back is painful and my lower abdomen is painful as well and i feel tired and weak. what is happening to me? will that be ovulation pain? or something else?
Please someone help me

I cannot say what this is without examining you. It could be an ovarian cyst, a bowel problem or something else. You should see your doctor.