Question
Posted by: frog princess | 2005/07/18

low wbc 3.3 & 3.6 - update

Hi Cyber Doc, in response to your question, was there anyhing else found in my FBC? the answer is that the only thing my doc commented on was that in my first set of results, my testosterone level was higher than should be and I was told I could be a little 'polycystic'. All other results were normal. Not aware of any virus, although I had very sore sinuses in April. Thanks!

Frog princess, if the rest of your TBC was normal I doubt that you have something to worry about. If there was cancer, it would have affected your other cells too and if it was HIV there would also have been other signs. I think you can forget about it and safely wait a month before testing it again (it will probably be normal then). Good luck.

2
Posted by: frog princess | 2005/07/19

Thanks cyber doc! You have put my mind at ease!

Reply to frog princess
Posted by: frog princess | 2005/07/18

forgot to mention that I was HIV tested when I was pregnant and it was negative. Would think it very unlikely that I am as I live in a part of the world where it is not very prevalent (Ireland) and have always used protection except with husband who I have been with for 13 years.

Reply to frog princess