Posted by: Fatso | 2008/09/18

Low sperm morphology

My husband has a sperm count of 18mil, with a morphology of 4%. of which his motility is 50%.. Are there any supplements which he could try that may boost his count and morphology.. He is currently taking Fertility Blend for men as well as chalated Zinc.. If you do not have any advice regading these products please suggest products that you are aware of that might work..

Thankin you..

Dear Fatso

I cannot recommend any product as none of the products have shown scientifically to improve any of the sperm parameters to significant level compared to placebo. What is more important is that you have a healthy diet, exercise regular and avoid smoking and alcohol.

Answered by: Dr. Y. Dasoo