Question
Posted by: ROBIN | 2004/01/19

LOW SPERM COUNT 7% NORMAL SPERMS BUT MOVE SLOWLY

wHAT DO YOU SUGEST WE DO. IS THERE MEDICATION THAT CAN RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM? MY GINAE WANT TO DO INVETRO AND I THINK WE SHOULD FIRST SEE IF THERE IS NO MEDICATION THAT CAN BE TAKEN INSTAED.

I have no expeeince of the Stminogrow that Tinkerbell suggests, but it is worth a try. Also simple measures like stopping smoking and alcohol can improve the sperm count. Your partner should also avoid tight underwear and hot baths.

1
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2004/01/20

My husband also has a low sperm count and we were also told to do IVF. We both went on StaminoGro (available at Diskem) and I am now 6 weeks pregnant!
It's worth a try! Good Luck!

Reply to Tinkerbell