Question
Posted by: BABIE | 2004/10/15

LOW SPERM COUNT

My hubby has a low sperm count? What is the cause of the problem? What is the solution, i really need a baby..

Many possible causes and in some cases nothing specific is found. See a fertlilty expert for further advice

2
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/15

I am not sure what the reason is for the low sperm count but i can suggest that your hubby take Staminogrow which is a vitamin available from most pharmacies. He can take four at night. You may also take it as it improves the quality of the egg. My fertiity specialist recommended it for my hubby.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/15

I dont know whats the cause of it but i suggest you c the Dr or urologist. In the meantime try to take staminogro it needs no presctription its about R150 per 120, you wont regret it take 4 both of you a nite.

Reply to zinzizo