Question
Posted by: Craig | 2003/01/22

Low Sperm Count

I would like to thank you for your advise on my request dd 03/12/2002 how to improve my sperm count. From then on I quit smoking and took the mineral supplements you recommended and within 2 weeks my wife concieved after 2 years of trying .Found out yesterday she is 6 weeks pregnant. Its a great feeling!

Once again many Thanks
PS: any diet would you recommend she takes from now on.

Dear Craig
CONGRATULATIONS! I am thrilled for you and your wife and it is also so encouraging to get some positive feedback from my Readers. During your wife's pregnancy she should eat a balanced diet, take folic acid and iron supplements (ask the dr, but usually supplements like FeroFolic are prescribed) and Salmon oil capsules to boost her omega-3 intake. These supplements will help to ensure that your precious child has the best start in life. If you click on 'Diet' and 'View old diet & food site' you will find a series of articles on 'Balanced Diet I-IV' and hopefully still some of the 'Pregnancy Diet' articles I wrote.
Enjoy this special time and good luck with the confinement.