Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2003/01/08

Low sex drive

I've recently found out that I have an inverted uterus & my ovaries are behind it & I also had a laser op done on my cervex due to endometreosis. I have found that after the op I have low sex drive, I don't get horny & turned on like I used to & it's definitely nothing to do with my boyfriend. Any idea as to why this has happened, could it have anything to do with the op?? My boyfriend is so understanding but I need to find out why I've become like this & I can I do anything about it.

With so much going on in your genital area, i am not surprised that you have loss of libido. If you are experiencing pain during intercourse, ultimately everyone will not feel like doing it.