Posted by: Shy | 2008/09/26

I was hoping you could help me, i am having trouble reaching orgasm and i also no that i dont get my partner to that point, i am a 26 year old woman and would love to have a exsisting sexual relationship with my boyfriend, i do suffer from alot of the symptoms that was mentioned in your article.

Please can you help me find something that can help in this department. I am in seriuos need of help as it is getting to the piont where my boyfriend and i dont even really kiss anymore.

OK, I'm not sure which article you are referring to --- if it was written by me, this was done some time ago. YOu need to see a good local shrink for a proper assessment of the psychologicval and perhaps even physical aspects of your concerns, as only with a proper diagnosis can a plan of treatment be worked out. There are so many different possiblem causes for low libido and related problems. Fu=ortunately, most of them are solveable, so do see a shrink and start solving these problems

Posted by: mamDitDaymN | 2009/08/27

Here' s the newest [b]Godaddy coupons[/b]. I just used OK9 today to renew some domains and it worked great.

[b]OK7[/b] - 10% off everything
[b]OK8[/b] - 20% off all orders of $50 or more
[b]OK9[/b] - 30% off Domain Registration

**Special Godaddy Promo Code Expires August 31, 2009.
Godaddy Code [b]OK25[/b] Save 25% on all Hosting plans or any order of $91 or more.

Reply to mamDitDaymN