Question
Posted by: Sebs | 2009/11/18

Low Libiddo

I had Hesterectomy in April, and since then i have no desire to make love to my husband. We have been married for over 9yrs. This is causing constrains to my marriage.could you please assist on wether these arouses from the Operation or is it because of something else?

Without details you can't supply online, it's had to tell. But generally, if there are any physical complications from such an operation, they'd be obvious, and rather than reducing your libido as such, you might want to avoid having sex if it was now painful or very uncomfortable.
So its probably more likely to be due to some psychological factors somehow related to the operation or your concerns about what happened. For instance, even if they didn't actually intend to have more children, some women feel depressed and disappointed if they have now lost the capacity to have more children. Seeing a good GP or shrink for an assesment could help to clarify what is wrong, and hence what would be nest to do about it.

1