Question
Posted by: Debs | 2004/12/01

Low Iron Level and exercise

I suffer from low iron levels and have been taking supplements for over three months now. I still don't feel an improvement - what now ? After cycling on Saturday I felt extremely tired and dizzy. The tiredness and dizziness lasted most of the day, could this be related to my iron levels or could it be something else?

Debs, it might definitely be related to your low iron levels. The best would be to have blood taken and find out whether you still have low iron levels or not. If it is still low, you will have to see a specialist physician and find out why. Good luck.