Question
Posted by: Quinton | 2007/05/14

Low imune system.

Hi there, I am a 32y/o male. The problem is the I am coming out with rashes, styes and all sorts of things that I can not explain. I think that it is because I have a low imune system. I work extremely hard, I get very little sleep, if any at all. I am constantly on the move. Stress alot about work, home and every thing else. What, in your opinion do you think is the problem?????

Dear Quinton
Try using an immunebooster like Moducare, up your vit B intake and just go for a good medical checkup with blood tests to see if you need iron etc. You have to make some lifestyle changes too - your body can't function if you don't sleep enough - you are going to get burnt-out!