Question
Posted by: marcello | 2008/05/28

LOW GL Diet while pregnant

Hi, I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant, I was overweight when I fell pregant, I'm 1.69m tall and weighed about 92kg at conception, so far, I've already gained 9kgs in total at a rate of 1kg per week, I do exercise too, but I'm getting worried that the weight gain is a bit excessive, what I won't to know is would it be safe for me to follow the Patrick Holford Low GL diet, I obvioiusly don't wont to start a diet and lose weight while pregnant, but I wont to stop any more kilos from packing on. please help.

A healthy diet in pregnancy is good. Low GL diets are usually healthy ones.