Question
Posted by: lady | 2004/11/24

low gi bread - sasko sam

I have bought Sasko's Sam low GI loaf, the seed loaf, Nature Harvest. What will count as 1 portion of carbohydrate because usually 30 g bread is one portion, but one slice of this low Gi loaf weighs 60g. Does this mean 1 slice will be equal to 2 portions?

Dear Lady
Yes, 1 slice is so heavy that it counts as 2 portions.
Enjoy

3
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/25

Thanks I will check again with my local PnP again or speak to the manager to ensure that it is made available.

Reply to Me
Posted by: lady | 2004/11/25

I bought it at East Rand Mall. I Can't remember if it was a Pick 'n Pay or Checkers Hyperama.

Reply to lady
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/24

Where did you get it from? I've been looking all over in the shops and can't find it. Even PnPay don't seem to have it in stock!

Please advise

Reply to Me