Posted by: slender | 2009/08/23

low esteem

im a mother to a 1 year 6mnths baby, whil i was pregnant my boyfriend ceated on me nd evev after i gave birth i found out that he stil was cheating, i felt like i wasnt woman enough for him then we ended our relationonship
2 weeks after i went to his plac nd found a used condom it hurt me so much that he had replaced me in jst two weeks!!
then we got back together after 3 months of separation, i cant stop thinking he is stil with those other women cos i ther wasnt 1 women they were mayb 4to5 or more my self esteemhas dropped down down! i feel like i dont make him happy though he tellsme he loves me nd only me, they try to contact him bt sometimes he inoers them . wat should i do wat about my self esteem!! how can i regain it??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

OK, so your bf was a louse --- one really shouldn't have a baby by anyone unless you know them well enough to be sure something like this won't happen. Why should you blame yourself for not being woman enough for him ? The real problem is that he wasn't man enouygh for you --- a real man does not cheat, and does not create babies irresponsibly. Why on earth did you get back with a guy like that ? Its indeed very highly likely he has always been with other women, and always will be --- that's how you have encouraged him to behave. Rather have the self-respect to look after yourself and your baby, and have the maintenance court require him to pay proper maintenance for the child's care, learning some of what his selfish enjoyment actually costs.
How can he say he loves you and only you, when he has repeatedly proved that this is not true ? You will never regain your self-esteem while with someone who treats you like this. See a ounsellor to work on raising your self-esteem and self-respect, not so you can stay with this louse, but so you can respect yourself and your child enough to avoid men who treat women like dirt.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Annie | 2009/08/24

Get yourself and your baby away from him, i know its hard but he does noy deserve you and that baby, make him pay maintanance, you dont want your child to grow up with a father like that, if you dont get out now you will only have yourself to blame later on, dont alow him to do this to you, There are many great men out

Reply to Annie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.