Question
Posted by: student | 2004/01/25

low energy levels

I would like to find out what vitamines to take to keep my energy levels up. I heard about vit.B complexes, but which ones are the best to take! Preferrably something that will not let me gain weight or give me zits!

Student, the best would be to find out why you have low energy levels and then treat the cause. It might just be because you play/work too hard and rest too little, but it might also be due to something serious like anaemia, diabetes, low blood pressure, low sugar levels, thyroid problems, etc. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.