Question
Posted by: RT | 2007/02/28

Low budget diet

Im 23 and need to lose 30Kg on a very low budget. My husband is underwait because he has an over active glan. I have two childen age 4 and 2.

My husband do not eat any veggies and im not allowed to cut off his normal food for more veggies.(Spageti, Macoroni,Mash,rice ext)

Please help i need advise how to losse weigth with a very low budget and very little time for exisise.

Dear RT
I can only suggest that you use the energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), published on this Website for your family, but give your husband much larger portions of the suggested foods. For exercise you can ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that you can do, but remember that even if you only go for a short walk every day or buy a skipping rope and skip for 15 min a daym, that this will help you to lose weight.