Question
Posted by: Val | 2004/10/14

Low Bloodpressure / Headache

Dear Dr, i'm confused. I suffering from headaches. It feels like it's at the back of my eyes, in my neck sometimes it feels like deep down in my brain. The docter said it's low bloodpressure, he describe some medication, but it doesn't help.

Please help

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Val

If the headaches are due to low blood pressure, the medication would have worked. It is necessary for you to go back to the doctor for further investigation into the cause of the headaches. Headaches is a symptom but one needs to find the cause of it. In some cases it is as simple as dehydration and the moment the person drinks more water the headaches clear. If you have exhausted the orthodox way, please seek the advice of an experienced homeopath to help you.

All the best.

Estie