Question
Posted by: Gogga | 2004/02/15

Low Blood sugar levels?

I've been feeling "off" lately. I get that "butterflies in my stomach" feeling quite often. It also feels as if the blood drains from my head. I don't faint, but I just feel funny. I don't feel like doing much. This comes and goes. I'll feel this way now, and in an hour's time I'll be spring cleaning. Can this be due to low blood sugar levels? I was bitten by a tick about two weeks ago, and was given medication as it turned red with a black spot in the centre. Could this still be due to the tick bite? Do you think I must go back to my doctor?

Thanks in advance.

Gogga, it sounds like it might be due to the tick bite, but then it should clear up within the next week or so. If it doesn’t, the best would be to see your doctor and make sure it is not due to anything else. Good luck.